Financial Support Is Needed.
Thank you for supporting Pilot Lake Camp with a donation. As always, but especially now in the midst of this difficult year, we are grateful for your support.
Volunteer Work & Donations
- Repair or remove cemetery border
- Patch/repair roof above cooks quarters
- Remove dead plants around lake & remaining fallen trees around camp
- Begin painting buildings with donated paint
- Paint and improve aesthetics of lodge, private rooms
- Install screen on upstairs chapel door
- Install door for outside access for dining in lodge
- Remove trees outside of lodge for better lake view
- Install new serving counter-tops in lodge
- Paint bunks in upstairs chapel
- Repair & paint shop exterior
- Build shop shutters
- Add additional group meeting areas in forest around camp
- Earth-tone carpet remnants 12 x 17 $500.
- Replace shingle roofing with tin on three cabins $3K.
- Cement work in front of chapel $400.
- Paint for buildings $2000.
- Lodge roof repair $5K.
- Carpet 4 rooms $2K.
- Sand for beach/swim area $3K.
- Twin mattresses $1.5K.
- New basketball backboards $90.
- New black-oak counter-top for serving in lodge $500.
- Install large water fountain in lake $200.
- Open lodge wall for outside eating with lake view $200.
- Build outside “Large Group” BBQ eating area $200.
- Build outside amphitheater for large groups to gather $200.
- Min. 40′ Boom Lift $15K
Jobs Completed 2020
THANK YOU !
- Tent cabin cement floors leveled
- One tent cabin completely rebuilt
- Bathhouse stalls fixed and tightened
- Roof flues repaired or replaced
- Some downed trees removed
- Wiring and installation of new deep fryer in kitchen
- Replaced ballasts in kitchen
- Thorough cleaning of kitchen vent screens
- Drains installed on fuel tank basins
- New dishwasher installed
- New walkway steps from lodge to generators
- New lights installed on walkway to generator
- Front gate repaired
- Director’s cabin door repaired
- Cemetery debris cleaned off
- New foam soap dispensers installed
- Lawn sprinkler heads fixed
- Cooks quarters ceiling repaired & textured
- Main kitchen sink leveled for better drainage
- Lodge flu replaced and painted
- New walkway lights installed
- Lawn mower and golf cart repaired
- Shop cleaned and tools/misc. organized
- Lodge exterior metal beams painted
- “Big Top” support poles repaired & better engineered
- Roof above cooks quarters resealed
- BBQ trailer/grill repaired