Directions to Pilot Lake Camp
You will likely lose your internet connection before arriving at camp. Please save/print these directions for offline use in advance.
If using online navigation programs, please enter these coordinates 39.7504599,-120.8888692 (and again, download in advance for offline use)
Directions once you reach Marysville, California
- Take Hwy 20/70 out of Marysville – travel ~11 miles
- Turn Left onto Marysville Road
- Follow signs to LaPorte, California.
You will travel through the communities of Browns Valley, Brownsville, Clipper Mills, and Strawberry Valley.
- Once you enter LaPorte, travel through the small town.
You will see a rest-area/parking-lot on the right. Pass this rest area.
- In 1.5 miles (after rest area) turn Right on Quincy-La Porte Road.
- Travel approximately 4.6-4.8 miles and turn right (this is Johnsville Road but there is no sign)
There is a small wooden sign that says “Pilot Lake Camp” with an arrow.
- Travel approximately 1.5 miles to arrive at Pilot Lake Camp.
Note: this road becomes unpaved and curves to the left.
If are lost, return to cellular signal and call: 530-908-2850