Church Group Rentals
Plan your next summer camp, youth camp, or Adult Retreat at Pilot Lake Camp. Keep your rates low by preparing your own meals and only paying for the use of our kitchen facilities.
Summer & Fall Camps and Retreats
- Note: A camp nurse is required for all camps over 72 hours. You must provide your own, along with documentation of valid certification. A lifeguard is required for all lake swimming, you can bring your own with current certification or we can provide one for you at $25 per hour. This must be pre-arranged with the director before any lake activity.
- Lodge bathrooms, bathhouse, outhouses and kitchen bathroom will have scheduled cleaning daily.
Use of Kitchen
- Use of Commercial kitchen able to accommodate up to 200 people
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Commercial Dishwasher, Dishes, Oven, Deep Fryer (own oil)
- *Additional appliance use above three meals per day will be an additional $30
- For Hot Chocolate & Coffee
- In addition, there is a snack shack for cold beverages and a variety of goodies to purchase
- $10 0-2 Fish
- $5 Each additional fish
- See director for group rates
- Tackle can be rented in Snack Shack
- Includes access to the lodge
- Access to all meeting areas
- Lake, boat and lifejacket use
- Entire group / entire stay
Note: For Families, and Groups of Families wishing to provide different levels of accommodations at different rates, please view our Family Camp Rentals.