Summer & Fall Camps and Retreats
$34/person per night
- Note: A camp nurse is required for all camps over 72 hours. You must provide your own, along with documentation of valid certification. A lifeguard is required for all lake swimming, you can bring your own with current certification or we can provide one for you at $25 per hour. This must be pre-arranged with the director before any lake activity.
Use of Kitchen
- Use of Commercial kitchen able to accommodate up to 200 people
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Commercial Dishwasher, Dishes, Oven, other Appliances for easy food preparation
- *Additional appliance use away from meals will be charged accordingly.
$25/day per 50 people
- For Hot Chocolate & Coffee
- In addition, there is a snack shack for cold beverages and a veriety of goodies
- Up to two fish
- $20 unlimited fish per person
- $100 unlimited fish per group
- Catch and release $5 /person/day
- Includes access to the lodge
- Access to all meeting areas
- Lake and boat use
- Entire group / entire stay
Note: For Families, and Groups of Families wishing to provide different levels of accommodations at different rates, please view our Family Camp Rentals.