Summer & Fall Camps and Retreats
$36/ person / night
- Note: A camp nurse is required for all camps over 72 hours. You must provide your own, along with documentation of valid certification. A lifeguard is required for all lake swimming, you can bring your own with current certification or we can provide one for you at $25 per hour. This must be pre-arranged with the director before any lake activity.
- Lodge bathrooms, bathhouse, outhouses and kitchen bathroom will have scheduled cleaning daily.
Use of Kitchen
- Use of Commercial kitchen able to accommodate up to 200 people
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Commercial Dishwasher, Dishes, Oven, Deep Fryer (own oil)
- *Additional appliance use above three meals per day will be an additional $30
$25/ day / 50 people
- For Hot Chocolate & Coffee
- In addition, there is a snack shack for cold beverages and a variety of goodies to purchase
- $10 0-2 Fish
- $5 Each additional fish
- See director for group rates
- Tackle can be rented in Snack Shack
- Includes access to the lodge
- Access to all meeting areas
- Lake, boat and lifejacket use
- Entire group / entire stay
Note: For Families, and Groups of Families wishing to provide different levels of accommodations at different rates, please view our Family Camp Rentals.